- May 17, 2016
Vehicle brakes are vital to your safety.
What is the most important safety system in your vehicle? Your brakes. In order to be able to operate effectively in hazardous situations, it is crucial that they are in perfect working condition. If you are waiting for signs that your brakes are wearing, it could be too late.
Be wary of the warnings:
- You hear grinding or squealing during braking
- The brake pedal is slow or hard to push
- Your brake dashboard light is red or amber
- Your vehicle pulls to the side when braking
- Your vehicle vibrates or loses grip when you brake
- Your brake pedal pulsates up and down when pressed
What happens if I neglect my brakes?
Neglecting your braking system can lead to increased repair costs or worst of all, no brakes at all. This is because when your brakes are failing, they are ultimately affecting other brake parts of your vehicle.